Sunday, June 18, 2017

Father's Day in Davenport


What a beautiful day to serve our Father in Heaven by being obedient to His Word. Jesus says in in Matthew 25:36, "I was hungry and you gave me something to eat, I was thirsty and you gave me something to drink, I was a stranger and you invited me in, I was SICK, and you VISITED me" The blessings that we get out of serving are unimaginable and unquestionably the MOST JOYFUL part of our lives.

Today we met, James and Leon at Heart of Florida Hospital. Two men that are vastly different in personality, yet here they both are with respiratory ailments in the same hospital room. One was filled with The Holy Spirit, the other felt a bit of despair. God certainly led us to the correct room as He always does, as we prayed with them and blessed them both, and by the time we left, both were smiling and more filled with hope. We absolutely LOVE the work that God has called us too, and we are believing Him that soon we will be in FULL TIME ministry, serving Him until He takes us home. Thank you for your prayers and support because Surrender40 Ministries relies 100% on your donations, love gifts and support.

To all those men out there that that are Men of Courage, and that are living as ACTIVE Christ heads of their homes, HAPPY FATHERS DAY, and may God empower you and bless you to ACT LIKE MEN!



We Will Rise When He Calls Our Name,

Surrender40 Ministries Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Share this Post