Wednesday, December 26, 2012

The WINNER of the "Surrender40 Ministries Gives Back to our Facebook and Twitter Family" Contest IS....

Tim from Pennsylvania, who was nominated by our friend and follower, @JesusSister from Twitter. Being the winner, Tim will receive a gift of $50 from Surrender40 Ministries to use as God guides him. 

Why did this entry win? We will let you see for yourself, as we were deeply moved by this testimony of faith and love.

Here is the email we received from @JesusSister about Tim;

"While Tim is a big guy with an even bigger heart, there have been many obstacles in his life, including financial, health, and heartbreak. But that has not deterred him from helping those in the community, including being an active volunteer firefighter and fundraiser.

On a more personal note, when I lived in that area I ran into trouble with a landlady that went a little nuts (mistakenly believing I was her daughter). Feeling threatened, I filed a complaint, and consequently found myself homeless. Tim had taken me in and gave me a place to stay until I could find my feet again. He has also helped me in innumerable ways before and after, ranging from wood-working projects to kicking my backside into gear when I needed a friend to do so.
Life has not treated him well, and a little help at Christmas would brighten this Season beyond measure, not only for him but his whole family as well."



Thank you and God Bless,

Tara

Congratulations and may God richly bless you Tim, as well as your entire family. Thank you Tara for your love for Tim and your faith in Surrender40 Ministries. 

Surrender40 Ministries wishes to thank those of you that participated in our "GIVE BACK" event and we also want you to know that we are ALWAYS grateful to our Facebook and Twitter family for ALL the love and support over the years for God's work through us here in Miami. Again, Merry Christmas to all and have a very safe and BLESSED New Year! 

The Ministry Team of Surrender40 Ministries Share/Bookmark

No comments:

Share this Post