Saturday, February 14, 2009

GOD IS LOVE---Happy Valentines Day

Happy Valentines Day to all!

With full awareness that this is a very secular and worldly holiday, I wanted to take this opportunity to remind everyone that the central theme of this day is the perfect way to honor God. How is that Steve, if it is a secular holiday? Great question!! Here is how!

1st John 4:19 says that "We love Him because He first loved us".

Simply stated, God is LOVE.

It should be remembered that way everyday, not only on a day that the world sets aside for love, but everyday. Remember that God SO LOVED the world, that he gave his only begotten Son." That my friends, is pure LOVE!

Ask yourself on this day, set aside by the world to express our meek little ideas of what love is, if we would give our sons and daughters to die for a sin filled world! On the day that everyone is telling everyone else that they love them, PLEASE, remember our Father in heaven who FIRST LOVED US!!!!!

God Bless You and Happy Valentines Day, with love,

Trachena & Steve Muchnick and all of Surrender40!! Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Hetty Siebens said...

God is AMAZING LOVE...took me years to find out who HE was...then when I was told about Him-in a harsh manner-rejecting Him for years...He is so full of love to keep on me...keep loving me...keep His hands on me-thru all I went thru...until it was at a point of break or save...and He saved me! And my walk has so grown strong thru His amazing love! Now I love human people-like I never have before. I am so open and loving and wanna help the world. He made my heart full of Him...and that is what Valentines is all about-everything is about Him...not us. And if we did have to give up our children-His love is so amazing-that He knows how to mend wounds-and with trust-we let Him...and His love just overflows...it is that box we have to open...not keep our feelings closed up..for Him-nor for the loved ones He blessed us with. I am so blessed and amazed at the heart I grew with my relationship with Him..and I thank Him everyday for that! It is all HIM! Not me!
God bless you all...the way He works with you two..amazes me...God bless you!

In His Love,

Hetty Siebens (Hetty4Christ)

1 Corinthians 13:13

Share this Post